Helping The People Of Somerset For 40 Years
If you live in Somerset County and have been affected by medical malpractice… We want to help you find the answers to your questions:
- Medical Malpractice By Your Physician
- Surgical Mistakes Due To Negligence
- Infant Injury Sustained During Childbirth
- Hypoxic Or Anoxic Brain Damage
- Cervical Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Breast Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Surgical Accidents
- Anesthesia Errors Resulting In Permanent Injury Or Death
- Personal Injury Due To The Actions Or Negligence Of Another
We urge you to contact our law firm today. It is very important that you do not delay in speaking to an attorney in cases of medical malpractice or personal injury, as Pennsylvania law limits the amount of time you have in which to file. The Statute of Limitations on medical malpractice cases can be as little as two years.
Meyers Evans Lupetin & Unatin offers free consultations. In cases of medical malpractice we work on a contingent fee basis; you only pay if we recover financial compensation for you. Our firm is located in Pittsburgh. If you are unable to come to our offices to discuss your case, special arrangements can be made for us to come to you.
Attorney Jerry Meyers
With a background as a Navy Corpsman and a respiratory therapist, Jerry Meyers has a passion for helping people who have suffered needless injury at the hands of the medical industry. Attorney Meyers has dedicated his 40 year career to helping the people of Pennsylvania get answers and justice when it seemed they had nowhere else to turn. Learn more about Jerry Meyers.