Since joining Meyers Evans Lupetin & Unatin, LLC in 2006, Greg has focused on helping individuals and families whose lives were devastated by avoidable medical errors, unsafe products, and ordinary negligence. His entire legal career has been devoted to helping families and individuals impacted by catastrophic loss and injury.
Greg brings a vast knowledge of the medical issues at the core of every malpractice case to each and every client he serves. His litigation experience involves a wide variety of medical malpractice and personal injury matters, including extensive experience litigating professional negligence claims arising from the delayed diagnosis and treatment of treatable medical conditions.
Recent Cases & Settlements
- $2 million jury verdict in botched gall bladder removal surgery (co-counseled with Attorney Brendan Lupetin)
- $6.3 million jury verdict in Product Safety case – Brand Marketing Group v. Intertek NA (co-counseled with Attorney Brendan Lupetin)
- $4 million settlement in Birth Injury case in which an infant suffered severe brain damage due to a delay in delivery (co-counseled with Attorney Jerry Meyers)
- $2.1 million settlement in Birth Injury case in which an infant suffered severe brain damage as a result of improper ventilation at birth (co-counseled with Attorney Jerry Meyers)
- 1.8 million settlement in medical Medical Malpractice case involving a delayed diagnosis of skin cancer (co-counseled with Attorneys Jerry Meyers and Brendan Lupetin)
His efforts have helped maximize a client’s recovery from a hospital where the staffs’ complete lack of urgency in spite of severe fetal compromise caused a mother and father’s nightmare and left a little girl with profound developmental delays. He has also helped clients secure significant recoveries for injury related to undiagnosed or misdiagnosed cancers.
“Too often doctors or nurses assume a patient’s clinical signs and symptoms are related to only a single, sometimes harmless condition and treat only that false assumption,” explains Greg. “I hold physicians accountable for failing to first rule out the most dangerous, life-threatening conditions like septic shock, meningoencephalitis, or acute limb ischemia. My efforts have helped secure compensation for such needless injuries as amputation, organ damage, permanent brain injury and death.”
Greg’s ability to establish a strong rapport with each client allows him to develop the necessary knowledge and insight to make the process as easy as possible for the client. “I take the time to build open lines of communication with every client,” he says. “Every client and every case is unique. I will listen to you, understand who you are and work to meet your expectations so I can guide you through a process which you should never feel is overwhelming.”
People who have lost the most as a result of avoidable injury or death are those most in need of an attorney who can return them to a sense of strength and confidence. Greg is that person. He strives to build a client’s confidence – in their case, in their attorneys and in themselves.